Our client, a renowned architectural firm, requires a Document Controller to assist with the day to day running of projects in a rigorous and efficient manner. This is a 12-month contract and is to start ASAP.
The key responsibilities of the Document Controller are:
- Assisting to maintain the various project network sites
- Carrying out routine Document Control activities such as filing, uploading and downloading, printing, query handling, copying and scanning on a day-today basis
- Managing drawing files according to individual project procedures
- Ensuring all procedures and protocols are always followed
- Assisting to maintain the practice-wide document management system
- Carrying out project information audits
- Providing support and guidance to the project teams
The successful candidate will have previous experience working as a document controller and previous understanding of paper handling systems. Experience within an architectural industry is preferred. Strong IT skills, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Motivated and positive
- Reliable and friendly
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative when required
- Ability to multi-task
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Flexible, with a willingness to tackle a variety of duties and to learn new skills
- Strong team player, with a readiness to ‘muck in’
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity. Apply now!