Data Marketing Executive.
Our client a well-known Arts Organisation requires a Data Marketing Executive. This is a 12-month maternity contract to start ASAP! Strong knowledge of Excel is essential!
The main duties of the Data Marketing Executive are:
- To deliver segmented data for artform campaigns both on and offline
- To manage direct marketing campaigns
- Supporting membership, artform and development teams
- To work closely with the membership, digital and artform teams to devise campaign analysis and evaluation strategies for both online and offline campaigns
- Produce month website results
- To work with the digital and artform teams to devise campaign plans
- To manage all data collection processes in order to integrate with the departments CRM framework
- To provide customer behaviour analysis as required
- To create campaign codes, mailcodes and promotion codes for all campaigns to all accurate reporting
- To ensure the reporting services tools provides the artform teams with accurate and up to date customer information.
- To ensure that the Data Sharing system is maintained and running smoothly
- Ongoing assessment of software and database systems
- To ensure the reporting system is reviewed regularly and ensure it meets with the company’s marketing needs
- To provide user notes and training for the reporting system where appropriate
- Other duties include: Ad hoc duties as requested by the Direct Marketing Manger
- Actively seek to implement Health and Safety Policy in relation to the duties of the post
- Actively seek to implement Equal Opportunity Policy in relation to the duties of the post
- To undertake any other duties that may be reasonably be requested appropriate to the grade
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a similar role and have experience using marketing database systems. You need to have good attention to detail, be literate and numerate, highly organised and strong IT skills are essential, particularly in Microsoft Excel and other data processing tools.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic role, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR8963_1535562031
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP