Customer Service Advisor.
Our client an Investment Company is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join their team. This is a permanent role to start ASAP.
The main duties are:
- Handling all inbound correspondence from both borrowers and lenders on a day to day basis.
- Making sure accurate records are kept of communications with customers
- Maintains current understanding of products, regulatory practices and procedures, service standards, processing and systems, and related service centre operations
- Calling customers who have missed a payment with a friendly and good-humoured manner to arrange collection
- Taking obscure customer queries away to IT or management to get resolution for the customer
- Carrying out all office admin work as and when required
- Liaising with and maintaining relationships with Partners, Brokers and Affiliates
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
This role would suit a recent graduate or candidates with previous customer service experience. You need to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, able to work in a team and under own supervision, able to think of their feet and develop within the role. You need have a lively and good-humoured personality, an empathetic nature, keen eye for detail and computer and numeracy literate. A financial industry background is desirable but not essential.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR9632_1513092746
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP