Customer Service Advisor.
Our client, a dynamic Financial Services Company based in the City, requires a Customer Service Advisor to start ASAP. This is a permanent role and you will be working a shift pattern either 8am to 5pm or 2pm to 10pm Mon – Fri.
The main duties are:
- Running on-line searches and matching / comparing against internal and external company listings
- Administering the setup of new client accounts
- Taking incoming and making outbound calls to/from clients
- Responding to client enquiries via email
- Processing client withdrawals and internal account transfer requests
- Assisting clients with the use of their accounts and the online platform
- Providing basic technical/trading support for clients
- Electronic filing
- Scanning and photocopying
- Archiving documents
- Mail mergers
- Sending out welcome letters to clients
The successful candidate will ideally have 1-2 years’ experience gained in Customer Service Team / Call Centre within the Financial Services. You need to be a confident communicator with the ability to make a high volume of outbound calls each day. You need to be customer focused with the ability to build credibility and rapport over the phone and in person, have excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, able to use your own initiative as well as work as part of a team. Whilst additional language skills are not essential, our client would welcome applications from Czech, Italian or German Speakers.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR3855_1509534657
Salary: £25000 - £26000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP