Corporate Receptionist – 6 month Maternity Contract.
Our client, a renowned international law firm based in the City of London, requires a Corporate Receptionist to start ASAP. This is a 6-month Fixed Term Contract and you will be working a 35 hour week on a rotating shift pattern between the hours of 7.30am – 8.00pm.
The main duties are:
- Providing excellent customer service to both external and internal clients
- Greeting and welcoming clients, showing them to meeting rooms/the business lounge and offering beverages
- Following the daily checklist
- Answering all incoming calls
- Responsible for keeping an accurate record of meeting room bookings
- Ensure that the necessary catering and presentational facilities are provided for each room
- Ensure that the meeting room(s) are cleared after use
- Ensure a daily inspection of meeting room equipment, including lighting, fixtures and fitting and report any issues to the Facilities team
- Be aware of the responsibilities for First Aid and fire evacuation for clients
- Responsible for setting up telephone and video conference calls, ensuring all audio-visual equipment is in working order
- Maintaining the reception area ensuring that it is always smart, professional looking and tidy
- Assisting with concierge and ad hoc duties as required
- Assisting Facilities Assistant when required
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within professional services and have high levels of customer service. You need to have excellent communication skills both oral and written, ability to use initiative, have a positive and proactive attitude, flexible and committed. You need to be able to operate autonomously and/or with minimum supervision, driven, enthusiastic, a willingness to learn and a self-starter. You need to have strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach, good humoured, polite with calm and professional manner, a strong team player and good knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR2146_1518701027
Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum + pro rata for 6 months
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: