Our client a Legal Body based in Central London is looking for an organised and enthusiastic Conference Administrator to start ASAP.
The main duties are:
- All administration duties related to conferences
- Assisting with audio visual requirements
- Upload all speaker materials
- Set up conference on database with fees, deadline dates, document outputs
- Receive, co-ordinate and input conference registrations in order to produce acknowledgement letters, statements, badges, lists of participants, speaker tent cards and reports
- Coordinate with Production, Marketing and Sponsorship Departments the drafting and production of the conference signage
- Prepare the freight list and liaise with the Print Room for dispatch
- Deal with specialist conference incoming phone calls and e-mails regarding registration queries and information
- Provide on-site staffing at conferences in order to assist delegates and speakers
- Deal with general incoming phone calls, e-mail queries including registration queries and requests for conference programmes and information
- Provide general administrative support and assistance to Conference Organisers and Conferences Director
- Occasional reception cover
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required
The successful candidate will have some previous work experience in an administrative role preferably within an event/conference/hotel venue company. You need to have a clear telephone manner, able to deal with people of different nationalities, good time management and organisation skills, flexible and must have working knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR2762_1513262062
Salary: Up to £19500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP