Our client, an arts organisation based in London, requires a Communications Assistant. This a part-time role, working three days a week, and is paying £12,000 per annum.
Main duties of this Communications Assistant role include:
- Supporting the organisation with the delivery of the marketing strategy for all live projects
- Managing all social media channels, producing content and sharing industry news
- Maintaining the website
- Overseeing the creation and distribution of the organisation’s newsletter
- Assisting with the delivery and organisation of events
- Coordinating marketing materials including flyers, posters and online collateral
- Providing support to the Director including: diary management, meeting organisation and minuting
- Preparing presentation documents using InDesign, Word and PowerPoint
- Assisting with office support including: answering the telephone, dealing with incoming post and ordering supplies
- Other ad hoc projects when required
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and in managing social media platforms for an organisation. You will be able to plan and execute effective social media and marketing campaigns and will have excellent copywriting skills. You will be highly organised, can intelligently prioritise and thrive in a team environment. You must have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Adobe InDesign. A strong interest in contemporary art is desirable.
Unfortunately, due to large amount of applications that we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a thriving arts organisation. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR2267_1539187481
Salary: Up to £12000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP