Client Support Executive.
Our client a Finance Company based in City of London requires a Client Support Executive who is able to get involved in a variety of tasks to help and support the Accounts team. This is a permanent position to start ASAP and you will be working a shift pattern either 8am to 5pm or 1.15pm to 9.15pm Mon – Fri.
The main duties are:
- Running on-line searches and matching / comparing against internal and external company listings
- Administering the setup of new client accounts
- Taking incoming and making outbound calls to/from clients
- Responding to client enquiries via email
- Processing client withdrawals and internal account transfer requests
- Assisting clients with the use of their accounts and the online platform
- Providing basic technical/trading support for clients
- Electronic filing
- Scanning and photocopying
- Archiving documents
- Mail mergers
- Sending out welcome letters to clients
This role will suit a recent graduate with 1-2 years’ experience gained in Customer Service Teams/Call Centres within the Financial Services environment. You need to be a confident communicator with the ability to make a high volume of outbound calls each day. You need to be customer focused with the ability to build credibility and rapport over the phone and in person, have excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, able to use your own initiative as well as work as part of a team.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR6633_1527094884
Salary: Up to £27000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP