Business Reporting Analyst.
Our client, a finance company based in the City, requires a Business Reporting Analyst to provide high standards of support to the Operations Team. This a a permanent position and is to start ASAP.
The main duties are:
- Building and processing reports
- Collect, analyse and prepare reports required for senior management committees
- Draft and amend internal documentation to support operational processes, decisions and product governance.
- Administering amendments required to client accounts as a result of report analysis
- Working with the Head of Operations to translate business requirements into functional specifications.
- Provide support to various departments and business units by participating on working committees and test groups as required
- Assisting the Operations team with general day to day tasks
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Additionally, you will have the skills required to translate your analysis into reports for management consideration. You need to have excellent written and spoken communication skills and are confident communicating with clients and colleagues at all levels and have good knowledge of all Microsoft packages with good Excel skills. Previous experience within the financial services industry is beneficial.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity. Apply now!
Job Reference: VWR5042_1525161557
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP