Our client, a dynamic spread betting company based in the City, requires a Junior Operations Administrator to start ASAP. This is a permanent position and your working hours are likely to be from 8am – 5pm.
The main duties are:
- Administering amendments to client data based on reporting results
- Uploading client documentation to client profiles
- Assisting with general administrative tasks
- Adjusting trade account settings and account information
- Communication with clients regarding operational updates to their accounts
- Working on basic projects alongside the Head of Operations
- Electronic filing
This role is entry level and will suit a recent school/college leaver with good GCSE/A Levels and someone who has some work experience e.g. an internship or working during your studies. You need to have excellent written and spoken communication skills, be confident communicating with clients and colleagues at all levels and have good Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word and Excel.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR2340_1519668065
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP