Our client, a Legal Body based in the City of London, requires an Administration Coordinator to start ASAP.
The main duties of the administrator are:
- Producing and distributing reports, memos, agendas and minutes
- Preparing and proof-reading copy of conference programmes
- Managing awards
- Reviewing and providing copy for webpages
- Reviewing and providing copy for various publications and materials
- Maintaining and updating policy handbooks
- Administration of Activity Fund
- Managing the process of Member Organisations/Committees and other appointments
- Ensuring that Committees and other Entities operate within approved policies, providing guidance and advice
- Answer general enquiries by telephone, email and letter
- Maintaining the database / distribution lists
- Processing expenses
- Compiling and organising the publication of Committee newsletter
- Managing conferences
- Providing support on various projects
- Preparing agendas and minuting meetings
- Updating the website
- Provide administrative support as and when required
The successful candidate will have strong administration experience preferably in a membership organisation and have proven track record in formal minute taking. You need to have excellent communication skills both spoken and written; ability to interact well at all levels, be self-motivated, able to use own initiative and have excellent attention to detail. You need to have strong organisational skills, ability to handle multiple priorities and ability to work independently and as part of a team. You need to have strong knowledge of all Microsoft packages (particularly Word, Outlook and Excel) and experience using web-based tools for content management, e.g. webpages would be an advantage.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply NOW!
Job Reference: VWR6641_1536578570
Salary: Up to £23000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP