Accounts Administrator, part-time, £25,000 pro rata.
Accounts Administrator, part-time, £25,000 pro rata
Our client, a PR company based in West London, requires a part-time Accounts Administrator. This is a permanent role, for three days a week and is paying £25,000 pro-rata.
Main duties include:
- Processing and completing all VAT reporting
- Raising and processing all client invoices
- Undertaking monthly financial controls to ensure all books and records are maintained
- Overseeing office costs in line with company budgets
- Managing the company’s Stirling and USD bank accounts – processing all payments and reconciliations
- Overseeing staff expenditure and ensuring it is within expense policy
- Managing the preferred supplier list
- Working with the Financial Director to draft budgets and forecasts
- Other ad hoc duties when required
The successful candidate will have previous experience as an Accounts Administrator and have solid knowledge of bookkeeping procedures. You will be an organised, personable individual who can intelligently prioritise. Excellent data entry skills, confident use of Excel and a working knowledge of SAGE are essential. A degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent is desirable.
Unfortunately, due to the large amount of applications that we receive, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic organisation, apply now!
Job Reference: VWR4647_1525775067
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP